KBS Dream Team Filming: 2 June 2010





Okay before I saw Yoseob at Apgujeong, I had just come from the KBS Dream Team filming guest-starring Super Junior. So I got to see 2PM's Junho, Khun, SHINee's Minho & Super Junior's Donghae, Eeteuk, Hyuk, Shindong, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung & Kyuhyun. (Kyu came for a teeny moment somewhere in the middle.)


Sign says "Nickhun Rakna Jub Jub". Presumably in Koreanized-Thai. Someone translate?


It says "Junho, we love you!".

Filming was alright. It was so long though. From about 1pm till almost 5pm. We were standing under the scorching sun with no form of shade at all. The poor boys were made to sit in the sun during the filming too. View was very clear, but just that I was a little too far and a little too short. I definitely want to try to go for another filming! 


Arguably, one of my clearest shots of the boys. Sungmin, Hyuk, Yesung, Teuk, Dongdae, Minho, Shindong and Siwon.

Labels: