Bubble Tea in Seoul – 공차 코리아


Credit: Gongcha Korea

EDIT (23 May 2012); They've opened in Hongdae! The address is: 121-837 Seoul, South Korea 서울시 마포구 서교동 345-13. It's pretty near Hongdae subway station exit #9. Just type the address "서울시 마포구 서교동 345-13" into http://local.daum.net/map/index.jsp and you can see where it is! (:

Look what's going to Korea soon! Gongcha is easily one of the most popular bubble tea chains in Singapore. They have SO many outlets here that I've lost count! And they serve up pretty awesome bubble tea too, look at the photo below!

Credit: Gongcha Korea

A reader very kindly informed me about it's opening in Korea. Judging by how many hits my Bubble Tea in Seoul page received, I think a number of you are really looking for good bubble tea in Seoul, so I decided to do up an entry and share the good news with you guys! 

Like the Gong Cha Korea Facebook Page to be updated with details like location and opening date! Oh and once it has opened, do try the Earl Grey milk tea! It's one of my favourites! 

Enjoy!

Labels: