How to Apply for K-Pop Music Shows


Ever since I started this blog, I would get questions via email or comments about how to apply for K-pop music shows like Inkigayo, Music Bank, Music Core and Mcountdown. It used to be a very tricky process and my friends and I pretty much did everything by trial and error because K-pop wasn't as big globally when we were still there, back in 2010. 

Hence, you'd be very glad to know that the KTO team has done up an entry complete with clear instructions in English on how to apply for such shows! I was surfing around when I came across this. It looks very comprehensive and updated. How I wish I had this guide when I was in Seoul! 

You can read more here: How to Apply for K-Pop Music Shows

Now you can cross out another item on your to-do list in Seoul! 

Labels: ,