Chocolate Chip Cookies

 

Apart from travelling and eating good food, I also love being in the kitchen, be it baking or cooking in general. (Not cleaning up though. I hate that.) Most of my friends express surprise when I tell them that I can, and actually like cooking, which seriously puzzles me.

So to show my friends that I do bake, from time to time, I'd whip up some cookies for them. This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from NoobCook is one of my favourites because it's so easy to follow and I usually have all the ingredients in my fridge.

I personally love dark chocolate, so I've taken to using Dark Chocolate Couvertures (from Phoon Huat) in my cookies and they taste so much better than the Hersheys/Nestle Toll House chocolate chips I've tried in the past. Plus chocolate couvertures are bigger than regular chocolate chips, so yay, more chocolate in the cookie.

Recipe can be found in the link above. Just tweak to suit your own palate, like I did! 

Labels: