Dean & Deluca


Having never been to New York or the States, I'm not quite familiar with the Dean & Deluca brand. But the week it opened, I saw so many delicious brunch (Pancakes especially!) photos on Instagram and knew I had to give it a go. I read about the crazy queues and decided to try the place with JY during a weekday evening after catching The Dark Knight Rises. 
American Country Breakfast

As my birthday was around the weekend, JY gave me a treat! I tried the American Country Breakfast (S$22) as I wanted something savoury for dinner. (Should have tried the pancakes maybe?) JY went for the Italian Meatball sandwich. Both our dishes were average, I liked most of the items on my plate except for the sausage, but the dish was unusually cold when it reached me about 10-15 minutes after we ordered. Didn't they just cook it? JY's dish was warm and toasted though, but paying $22...not worth it. I might go back for tea someday on a weekday afternoon, but it's highly unlikely I'd be trying any of their main courses any time soon.

 

Dean & Deluca
https://www.facebook.com/DeanDelucaSG/
181 Orchard Road
Orchard Central
#04-23/24
Tel: 6509 7708

Labels: ,