Kith Cafe


I visited Kith cafe sometime in August last year, right before I started work (Almost eight months ago!) with Rachel who was also having her holidays. I remember that it was a drizzling weekday afternoon when we were there, but we decided on sitting outside anyway because the cafe had such a pretty outdoor area.


Interesting hand-written (but photocopied) menu for the day's specials. I opted for the Linguine!




I look too eeriely fair here, must have been rotting at home too much since school ended.

Linguine with Crabmeat, Tomato, Cream and Vodka. ($20)

Big Breakfast ($15.50)

For a cafe located right in the heart of town (just a short walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station), Kith's prices are relatively affordable. The interior is nice and spacious, unlike most cafes around in Singapore nowadays. The food was good, but I regret not having tried any of their coffees or drinks. But since the cafe's located so conveniently, I'm pretty sure I'd be going back soon! 

Kith Cafe
9 Penang Road
#01-01E Park Mall
Tel: 6338 8611

Labels: , ,